The process for opening a Dodo email account is by entering the email address and password. If one of the following credentials does not match, then the account will not be opened. Users will get a display where incorrect email or password will be shown. For new users, it can be a very hard situation; if users are not aware of the steps for recovering it, then the account will not be able to sign in again. For new users, Dodo has come up with experts who will be provided with the best suitable solutions for users. In the following section, we will be looking at the Dodo email not working problem solution. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below.
• The first step is to head to any of the browsers and load the Dodo email.
• Next, after loading the email website, look for Sign in and click on it.
• On the Sign-in page, locate for Forget password and click it.
• An empty field will be displayed where users need to enter their email addresses.
• After some time, a confirmation code will be sent to the user's phone.
• Make sure to enter the code correctly.
After the code is entered, it will verify. After verifying successfully, the user will be able to change their account password. For more, kindly reach out to Dodo Technical Support.Address:
Brisbane, QLDWeb: http://https://www.auswebmailservice.com/dodo-customer-care.html