Wayne Gardiner and Associates is a antiques and collectables valuation specialist based in Mount Lawler, West Australia. Wayne Gardiner and Associates provides valuations for the purposes of insurance, estate audits and sales. The company is the result of the merger of Alan Donelly Auctions and Wayne Gardiner and Associates.
Wayne Gardiner and Associates is an antiques and collectables valuation specialist based in Mount Lawler, West Australia. Wayne Gardiner and Associates is led by Wayne Gardiner, who has worked continuously in the field of valuing and auctioning since , and gained his auctioneer’s license in . Wayne Gardiner and Associates undertakes valuations for the following principal purposes:
• Estates (Probate)
Wayne Gardiner has several qualifications, including:
• Certificate in Business (Specialising in Valuations)
• Through the Australian Institute of Management.
• Certificate in Museum Studies through Edith Cowan University.
• Since Wayne Gardiner has been an Approved Australian Commonwealth Government Valuer for the Cultural Gifts Program (in the field of Militaria).
• President of the Auctioneers and Valuers Association of Western Australia from to .
• Since Wayne has had an Antiques and Collectables talkback radio program on 6PR, more recently with Graham Mabury’s Night Line show.
• Wayne Gardiner had a Auctioneers & Valuers Association of Australia Certified Practicing Valuer.
Wayne Gardiner and Associates undertake valuations for solicitors, trustees, executors and family members, and performs valuations for estate and probate purposes with tact and discretion.Address:
328 Walcott St
WA. C.P.: 6018
tel: 8 94xxxxxxx View Phone numberWeb: http://gardinervaluers.com.au