Advanced Polymer Technology is a WA-based company producing polyurethane products and componentry for the mining, mineral processing and drilling industries and for any application where it is desirable to reduce or eliminate wear, corrosion, noise or friction. In addition, they provide an abrasion blasting service.
Advanced Polymer Technology is based in Armadale, Western Australia, and makes cast polyurethane parts for the reduction of elimination of wear, corrosion, noise and friction. Advanced Polymer Technology has the means to cast pipe linings up to metres in length, and components in sizes from grams to 1, kgs by weight.
Advanced Polymer Technology operates a 3, square metre headquarters at Armadale, near Perth, Western Australia. The square metre workshop is lavishly equipped, with a polyurethane processing plant, machining facilities, large ovens to accommodate a 2 ½ tonne forklift, small ovens and a pipe spinning machine. A recent addition has been a new, purpose-built abrasive blasting and paint workshop, enabling Advanced Polymer Technology to take care of all its customer’s needs.
Advanced Polymer Technology products include:
• Pipe lining, including elbows, reducers Tee-spools and Y-spools
• Thread protectors, including customised thread caps
• Pump parts – polyurethane is finding increasing favour as a wear-reducing material for pumps of all kinds
• Tubes and Rods
• Deflection cones – used as a sacrificial component, these reduce wear in such applications as ash pumps.
• Sprayable urethane – for protection of a wide variety of surfaces from abrasion.
• Cement plugs. These urethane-over-rubber plugs are ideal for blanking apertures during cleaning, etc.
• Bucket Liners – for reducing abrasive and corrosive wear to hoppers and buckets.
• Abrasive blasting – a new service offered by Advanced Polymer Technology. Sandblasing is performed in one of two chambers – a square metre booth, or a sandblasting cabinet.
• Urethane tyres, exploiting the excellent load-bearing, resilience and wear characteristics of urethane.Address:
16 Burns Road
Armadale, WA. C.P.: 6112
tel: 08 9xxxxxxxx View Phone numberWeb: http://www.apt-polyurethane.com.au/