Take advantage of a year’s valuation of achievement with its Lightbar automation, Colorific expose the project of its first wide-format print-and-cut machine, the UVPC. The 1.6m (″) printer associated the advantages of solvent and UV-curable chemistries to add a applicable, profitable different to pigment while contribution the photo-rational print aspect demanding to many functions at this market comparable.
Some of the lightbar products are here of colorific:
1. The New Colorific Lightbar UV Print and Cut : Based on Roland versaCAMM chassis that is good selling of wide format inkjet printer for durable graphics.
2. Colorific Lightbar – UV : colorific UV light is upcoming generation's ink technology.UV is the combination of Eco solvent inks and UV-curable inks.
3. Colorific Lightbar – Revive : Number of benefits are of Lightbar-Revive like viable cost effective, durable, alternative to latex, reduce ink cost.
4. Colorific Lightbar – Roller : Lightbar-Roller are specially designed to use of Mimaki and Mutoh .
5. Colorific Lightbar Maintenance Kit : Maintenance kit of colorific lightbar.
6. Colorific UV Light Ink : Just for a fraction o0f the cost buying a complete UV printer
Colorific’s UV Light inks are the star swing in this new engine,Based on a Roland VSi chassis, which attempt the bright colours conventional from solvent with the resistance and constancy combine with UV-curable options. Essentially, out-guessing is rejected and shrinking negative, meaning that manufacturing is directly dry and ready for function, stocking express time assets for print houses and their client alike. Simultaneously, manufacturer cost for a square metre of print using Colorific’s SUV formula is seriously contracted.
Connected with the existence of same-day cancellation effectiveness, the UVPC absorb Epson’s current print-head technology, the DX7, appliance customers with exceptional dedication joining up to 1,dpi in high-quality mode. Manufacturer mode allows for sq m/hour,creating banner and billboard jobs a cinch – and accessible to hang the minute they come off the printer.
For those manufacturing high-margin cut functions, such as puzzels, symbol and transport markings, Colorific’s UVPC clarify the formation badly. While solvent and Eco-solvent engines are anticipated to production media with a appreciable shrinkage of two to three millimetres, SUV amount is less than one millimetre and is in line with common post-production media shrinkage.
“Eco-solvent ,Solvent and latex have been a backbon for wide-format houses manufacturing print-and-cut functions, but none is actually the unique result,” explains Shaun Holdom, business development director at Colorific. “The UVPC addresses their regular hamper and turns them into full positive. We’re depending on that spread of Lightbar into print-and-cut will submission substantial benefits, and we look ahead to taking the UVPC on tour this year.”
Presentation for the Colorific UVPC can be booked directly by interecting the UK office on +(0) or by emailing email@example.com. Web: http://www.colorificink.com/lightbar