Underground search solutions for construction.
For safe coring, cutting and chasing.
CRLS are a specialist location service provider catering to the building and construction industry. We offer a full range of services including concrete scanning, coring, cutting and testing.
We use ground and concrete penetrating radar (GPR) systems to produce meaningful data about the location and size of building components, power and other services. Developed by the world's leading manufacturer and with the capability of multi-antenna scanning, our equipment is considered vastly superior to any other brand on the market today.
Unlike other service providers, our trained technicians hold current building industry qualifications and have a thorough understanding of construction methods and requirements. They have also received rigorous and ongoing manufacturer backed training, which means that they have a full understanding of the capabilities of our equipment and can perform a quick and accurate service, saving your project time and money.
Avoid miscommunication between contractors by having the one firm for scanning and coring.
- Location and marking of reinforcement.
- Scanning of concrete slabs to measure floor and wall thickness.
- Detection and locating of concrete imperfections such as cracks, voids and other inconsistencies.
- Void or delamination detection
- Imaging and detection of power cables and conduit
- Precise location of exit points for cutting and core holing
- Detection of depth and location of underground essential services, e.g. water, storm water and sewer pipes (including PVC, terracotta and metallic), telephone and electrical cables, gas mains and tree roots
- Location of changes in subsurface density, e.g. the bedrock horizon, underground objects and other engineering applications such as underground tanks
- Concrete cutting, coring and chasing
- Concrete testing
- Written reports at no extra chargeAddress:
21 Walkers Drive, Balmoral
QLD. C.P.: 4171
tel: 1300xxxxxxxx View Phone numberWeb: http://www.crls.com.au